General News

TCFP55: Client Survey Results…

In June we asked you to complete a client survey. A very healthy percentage of you did so and I can now share the results with you.

The first part of the survey asked how happy you are with us. The questions and scores are as follows:

On a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is “awful” and 10 is “wonderful”, how would you rate your relationship with TCFP?: 9.2/10

On a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is “very poor” and 10 is “outstanding”, how would you rate your overall satisfaction with the service you receive from TCFP?: 9.3/10

On a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is “no chance” and 10 is “definitely”, how likely are you to recommend TCFP to an appropriate friend or relative? 9.2/10

I am proud beyond words with these results; thank you for such positive feedback.

Most of the credit for these very high scores must go to the team who keep things running smoothly. In turn that allows Mark, Ian and I the luxury of turning up for our regular catch-ups and simply listening to you.

As I hope you expect, we will not be resting on our laurels. We can and will get better and that brings us to the second part of the survey about how we work with you. We asked you about the portal, webinars, Zoom and changing our investment permissions.

The portal has been well received by you and most of you use it. But your responses highlighted that we need to help you to get to grips with it more. As a result, we will run a “Portal 101” webinar in a few weeks.

The idea of more webinars was well received too – 85% want more webinars! Your wish is our command and so we are putting together a schedule which will also allow you to invite a friend too.

We asked what would interest you and 40% would like an “Estate Planning” webinar. This will take place on 22 July at 10am. An invite will soon follow, and the recording made available if you cannot attend on the day.

Further webinars will follow later in the year covering “Retirement Income” and “Investment Strategy” with more topics to come next year.

I mentioned discretionary investment powers during the AGM. More than 80% have no problem with the concept, the remaining 20% wanted to understand more. No one said “no”.

As a result, two things have happened. I have written a “white paper” that will be sent to you once finalised. We have also started the process of applying to the FCA.

Here’s to the new normal?!

future proofing your finances

advice@townclosefp.co.uk 

Town Close are expert financial planners. Our goal is the same as yours – to help you do the things that are important to you in the time you have remaining.

Leave a Reply